Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Homework - Feb. 11

Note: I had a sub on Monday, and she handed out the wrong lists. So, some of you will have the wrong lists at home. I will have students recopy them. The words shouldn't be too difficult. They are all contractions.  I will give students extra time in class to work on their spelling to compensate.

Spelling -

Red:
I'm   he's   she's   won't  can't  don't  let's  who's  he'd

Blue:
 shouldn't   wouldn't   should've  couldn't  doesn't  would've  they'd  where's  what's   where'd 

Yellow:
she'll   they're  o'clock  isn't    I've  didn't   wasn't   we'll   weren't  it's


Also, there was no math on Monday due to testing and Tuesday from trying to catch up while the sub was gone. I asked students to read extra and do extra spelling, so they are not overwhelmed by two math assignments tonight.

As a reminder, science fair projects will be due the week we come on track. You may begin any time. I will send home a summary soon of required parts of the project so you don't have to read through the entire packet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment