By next Tuesday, May 3rd (the day of our play), students will need to have a biography with them. Students will read the biography, write a report, do an art project, and dress up like their person for a wax museum. Because students will be doing so much work with this assignment, I want them to find someone they are really interested in. Unfortunately, our library only offers a small selection of biographies. If you have time, I believe your student would benefit from a trip to the public library, where they have a greater selection to choose from.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Also F.Y.I., our computer CRT testing time has changed due to computer lab scheduling conflicts. Students will now test Friday, May 6 and Monday, May 9. If at all possible, please be sure your student gets a good night's sleep the night before and a healthy breakfast the morning of. Thank you for all you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment